Saturday, March 4, 2023

IS JESUS LUCIFER, SON OF THE MORNING



“I have installed my king on Zion, my holy moun-tain. I will proclaim the LORD’s decree: He said to me, “You are my son; today I have become your father. Ask me, and I will make the nations your inheritance, the ends of the earth your possession. You will break them with a rod of iron ; you will dash them to pieces like pottery.” (Psalm,2,6-9)
"Where is the King of the Jews whose birth has now taken place? We have seen his star in the east and have come to give him worship." (Matthew,2,2)
"How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!" (Isaiah,14,12)
"I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star." (Revelation,22,16)
There's all in front of your eyes, conclude yourself!

No comments: