Monday, November 28, 2022

TESTIMONY OF THE GREAT PYRAMID





"Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion. I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee. Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession." (Psalm,2,6-8)

"Where is he that is born King of the Jews? For we have seen his star in the east, and are come to worship him." (Matthew,2,2) "I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star." (Revelation,22,16) "How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!" (Isaiah,14,12)

IF YOU WANT TO STOP THE TERROR OF POISONOUS VACCINES, TO STOP INTENTIONAL INFLATION, DESTRUCTION OF THE ECONOMY, POVERTY OF PEOPLE, TO STOP THE PROPAGANDA OF TRANSGENDERITY, THE PROPAGANDA OF HOMOSEXUALITY, THE PROPAGANDA OF PEDOPHILIA, ASK IT FROM THE CHURCH, THE CHURCH IS THE LEADER OF THIS EVIL THROUGH THE MASONIC ILLUMINATI.
Source: https://archive.org/details/the-great-pyramid_202104
"Ja sam pomazao kralja svojega na Sionu, svetoj gori svojoj. Objavljujem krepku riječ Gospodnju; on mi reče: Ti si Sin moj, ja te rodih danas. Traži od mene i daću ti narode za baštinu i krajeve zemlje u posjed tvoj!" (Psal,2,6-8)

"Gdje je car Judejski što se rodio? Jer smo vidjeli njegovu zvijezdu na istoku i došli smo da mu se poklonimo." (Matej, 2,2) "Ja sam korijen i rod Davidov, i sjajna zvijezda Danica." (Otkr.22,16) "Kako si pao s neba, Svjetlonošo, sine Zorin! Kako si razmrskan na zemlji, ti koji oslabljuješ narode!" (Isaija,14,12)

AKO ŽELITE DA PRESTANE TEROR OTROVNIH VAKCINA, DA PRESTANE INFLACIJA, UNIŠTENJE EKONOMIJE, OSIROMAŠENJE NARODA, DA PRESTANE PROPAGANDA TRANSRODNOST, PROPAGANDA HOMOSEKSUALNOSTI, PROPAGANDA PEDOFILIJE, TRAŽITE TO OD CRKVE JE CRKVA JE VOĐA OVOG ZLA KROZ MASONE ILUMINATE.

No comments: